VIC supply and installation of automatic doors for buildings, offices, shopping centers, banks, gold shops, jewelry ... the well-known companies such as NAPCO (Japan), Sin il (South Korea ) with a reasonable cost, quick construction, ensuring the necessary criteria that the investor requirements, including:
- Simple, quality, value
- An absolute
- Simple design, easy installation, compact and aesthetically
- The ability to escape trouble and power failure.
Anatomy of motor automatic doors:
1. Motor: A type of DC motor allows full operation with high frequency without being hot. With torque plus mounting system built specially for the operation of the door very softly without vibration.
2. Controller: the system allows multiple functions to ensure close - open, can be combined with other devices such as card readers, direct dial telephone, safety sensors to ensure the safety and security high. While the door is open or closed, if you encounter obstacles door will stop turning and then slowly closed or open. If after three encounters obstacles, the door will remain in the open position and will work again when the signal from the mental eye (sensor).
3. Eye sensor (SENSOR): allows full remote has a range scan, sensitivity and continuity.
4. Technical box: (RAIL BASE): Made of aluminum alloy with high hardness makes door frames strong and special to wear during use.