Deeply understanding use of glass will increase beauty of building.
Classification of glass:
- Common glass: 5,8,10mm
- Laminated glass: 6,38mm, 10,38mm, 13,38mm
- Tempered glass: 8mm, 10mm, 15mm
Classification in term of
- Light transmission: clear glass, reflective glass, miror,...
- Component: common glass, laminated glass( two or thee layers are sealed together), tempered glass.
- Use: glass for light or both for light and sound proofing, decorative glass.
* For glazing window, door and cladding between inside and outside of house: choosing location of house with nice view and maximize the extension for house. At that time, door or glass cladding plays a role as animated picture.
For security, laminated glass is recommended, due to our climate conditions, with houses forward to East or West, thick glass cladding should be used for sunshade.
* For flooring: tempered glass is used for staircase, flighter....
In this case is applied for house to absord natural light. At that time, light will get through roof to floor in order to make the house more lighter.
*For Cladding: used for dividing parts of house to make more spacious, comfortable for house.
*For domestic furniture: glass table, glass shift with advantages: easy to clean, light transmission, visuality.